HIGHBRIDGE (WABC): FDNY says fire that killed 3 boys in the Bronx sparked by candle

HIGHBRIDGE (WABC) — Investigators say the fire that killed three children in the Bronx Friday night was accidental, caused by a candle in the kitchen area.

The three-alarm fire broke out inside a building on West 165th Street in the Highbridge section.

5-year-old Elijah Artis, 2-year-old Jeremiah Artis, and 4-month-old Michael Turner were killed in the fire.

Read the entire story on Highbridge (WABC)

Pin It

Leave a Reply